Re: Let's think about the elections!

Le mardi 19 octobre 2004 Ã 22:50 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta a Ãcrit :
On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 20:44 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi all,

It's now time to think a bit about the 2004 elections.

There are two main items to complete for this (please correct me if I
forgot other items):
    * draft a timeline
    * send renewal notices to members who need to renew before the
elections start

OK - I'll do the second one.

Do you know how to do it? There's a script in CVS to send the mails. I
don't remember all the details right now, but I can write some notes
about this if you want.

(btw - I noticed a few member entries in membership_new.txt have been
commented out - any special reason ??)

Their membership has ended, we send them renewal notices and they did
not apply for renewal.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.