Fwd: Re: change my email stephane wirtel brutele be -> stephane wirtel belgacom net

Vincent, can you resend a new ballot to Stephane ASAP, please ?

Gael CHAMOULAUD

----- Forwarded message from Gael Chamoulaud <strider gnome org> -----

Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 17:26:26 +0200
From: Gael Chamoulaud <strider gnome org>
To: Stephane Wirtel <stephane wirtel belgacom net>
Cc: membership-commitee gnome org
Subject: Re: change my email stephane wirtel brutele be -> stephane wirtel belgacom net

Hi Stephane,

I've updated your email.

Vincent, can you resend a new ballot to Stephane ASAP, please ?

At your service

Gael CHAMOULAUD
<strider gnome org>

--
I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas.  I'm frightened
of the old ones.

On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 05:10:54PM +0200, Stephane Wirtel wrote:
Hi,

I have some problems with my current email : stephane wirtel brutele be, i
want to know if you can change my email and replace this one by another
email ? stephane wirtel belgacom net

Thanks

Stephane Wirtel

----- End forwarded message -----