Ballots sent

Hi,
Just sent in the ballots.
There was a minor goof up related to exim earlier on (sender hostname
was localhost - and most mail servers rejected that) - so I used a new
secret string and sent in the mails (after doing some foobang with
exim).
Some hosts have blocked my IP - but that is temporary, and most of the
mails have gone through now. There are around 6 mails in the queue now -
which should be cleared by today evening (IST). I also got a few bounces
due to failed reverse-dns - I'll try to utilize my dydns hostname and
try again, otherwise, I'll send in those mails manually.

I'll post a final list of bounces and failures tonight (IST).

-thanks-
Sayamindu