Current elections status

Hi,

Here's a quick sum up about where we are before I go to bed...

        * the ballot that will be sent is in CVS (elections/ballot-2004.txt).
You can modify it if you want.

        * we need to process Qian Wu's application before sending the ballot. I
sent a mail to Tim, but I got no answer yet. Maybe someone from the
board can help us (Qian says he maintains the Friends of GNOME
database).

        * I asked the sysadmin to close the vote mailing list archives (there's
a bug in mailman and the setting doesn't work).

So, once these two last items are done, we'll be able to send the
ballots. Does anyone want to do it? It's not hard :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.