Re: Summary needed

I am an active and devoted member of GNOME and its usability team, I
believe I've contributed to most core modules through ui-reviews and
similar usability discussion.  I believe the foundation has done and
excellent job so far and I hope to see that continue while also becoming
more transparent to the community at large.  The foundation needs to
continue to help GNOME reach out to new developers and expand its
worldwide community of contributors.

Thanks,
~ Bryan