[RENEWAL] Application received from Will LaShell (will AT lashell.net)

Name: Will LaShell
E-mail: will AT lashell.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): terral
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): wlashell

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Coordinator

Detailed description:
I have written and still maintain several applications. I helped design and the Heartbeat application with
Tyler Lane.

I've worked as the Fifth Toe coordinator for the last two years.

Contacts:
Tyler Lane ( tlane lyrical net )
Tim Gerla ( tim gerla net )

Thanks for your work guys.

[Application received at Fri Nov 12 18:18:28 2004 (Eastern time)]