[RENEWAL] Application received from Thomas Vander Stichele (thomas AT apestaart.org)

Name: Thomas Vander Stichele
E-mail: thomas AT apestaart.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): thomasvs
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): thomasvs

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

gnome-media co-maintainer
nautilus-media maintainer
GUADEC streamer

Detailed description:
I'm even more involved than I was two years ago.  I still work daily on GStreamer.
Beside that, I'm a co-maintainer with Ronald on gnome-media, and the maintainer of nautilus-media.

Also, we've streamed GUADEC and we hope to keep doing it in the future.

[Application received at Thu Nov 11 5:14:18 2004 (Eastern time)]