Re: Extending the Deadline for Nominations for GFBOD

Le mardi 09 novembre 2004 Ã 00:00 +0530, Sayamindu Dasgupta a Ãcrit :
On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 17:16 -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
Given that we only have two candidates so far, and nominations close in,
uhm, 23 hours or so, perhaps we need to extend the deadline for
nominations?

Extend it for another 48 hours - maybe ??

I'm not sure... People tend to nominate themselves at the very last
moment (see previous years). I think we have 11 or 12 candidates right
now.

But if you really think it's a good thing to do, then feel free to push
back the deadline to Wednesday evening (just send a mail to
foundation-announce and foundation-list). I'd prefer to wait & see if we
have enough candidates before doing this, though.

If someone is on #gnome-hackers, then just advertise the elections and
tell people to nominate themselves :-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.