My Candidacy

I nominate myself for a seat on the 2005 GNOME Foundation Board of
Directors: For the GNOME Foundation to fulfill its mission, it needs the
combined efforts of hackers and non-hackers alike. One of my main
contributions to GNOME has been to organize and raise funds for GUADEC,
the Summit and now other regional events in Brazil and Spain.  For GNOME
to scale to the widest geography of development, recognition and use, we
need to assemble more resources to help provide training accessible to
all.

Name: Timothy Ney
Email: ten at gnome org
Affiliation: GNOME Foundation