Re: Membership

Dear Luciana,

Following the compromise of the gnome.org webserver, all PHP forms have
been taken down. We are not able to give you a return date for the moment.

We are really sorry for this trouble and we thank you for your GNOME interests.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

  Eric Baudais <baudais kkpsi org>
  Gael Chamoulaud <strider gnome org>
  Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu clai net>
  Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>
  Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>