Application received from Adam Hooper (adamh AT densi.com)

Name: Adam Hooper
E-mail: adamh AT densi.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): noda
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): adamh

Detailed description:
I've written two Epiphany extensions from scratch: the popup-blocker extension and the error-viewer
extension. I've also written a guide on writing Epiphany extensions, available at
http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany

I have also investigated numerous bugs in various GNOME applications, with Epiphany as my focus. I've given
feedback concerning design decisions on mailing lists and Bugzilla. I've submitted some Epiphany patches on
Bugzilla.

Contacts:
Marco Pesenti Gritti (marco gnome org) (Epiphany maintainer)
Christian Persch (chpe stud uni-saarland de) (Epiphany maintainer)

[Application received at Tue Mar 16 15:27:05 2004 (Eastern time)]