Re: GNOME Foundation Membership Application of Muhammad Khalid Adnan ( Progga )

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 09:57 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:

Le mardi 09 mars 2004, a 23:48, Taneem Ahmed a ecrit :
Muhammad has been a very active and productive member of the GNOME Bengali
translation group, and rightly deserves the GNOME foundation membership. He
has translated a major number of .po files, and also reviewed most of the .po
files translated by other members in the team. He is also our contact person
for FreeBSD platform, and tests our work on this platform.

I think Muhammad's application should be accepted.

Me too.
Can he be subscribed to the list ?
-sdg-