Re: Membership Application From David Chan

Sounds fine for me, I'm going to accept this application ASAP.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 09:44:11AM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le lundi 08 mars 2004, a 07:56, Leslie Proctor a ecrit :
David has held down the booth at a number of
LinuxWorlds, doing demos, setting up, taking care of
things.  He has also worked to bring other volunteers
to man the booths.  He has also acted as our man on
the ground in NYC, going way above and beyond for us.
I know we've thanked him a number of times on
Foundation List.  He's a valuable guy.

IMHO, David's application should be accepted. What do you all think?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.
membership-committee mailing list
membership-committee gnome org