Application received from Michiel Sikkes (michiel AT sikkes.xs4all.nl)

Name: Michiel Sikkes
E-mail: michiel AT sikkes.xs4all.nl
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Mitario
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Maintainer of the translations to Dutch for 21 packages in total.

I've been triaging bugs for quite a while now, I think I'm part of the Bugsquad (I do have an account on
GNOME bugzilla). Although I wasn't that active in the last few weeks. I triaged many bugs a while ago and I
want to do more work again in the coming time too.

I also try to build every GNOME unstable release and test it as much as possible and send as much bugreports
as I can.

I also help oGALAXYo by patching cvsgnome to the latest unstable release of GNOME.

Contacts:
Vincent van Adrighem (adrighem gnome org) (GNOME-nl project leader)

Bugreports I've been involved with over the last 300 days (mostly triaging):
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?email1=michiels%40luon.net&emailtype1=substring&emailcc1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&email2=&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&changedin=300&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&short_desc=&short_desc_type=anywords&long_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&bug_file_loc=&bug_file_loc_type=substring&status_whiteboard=&status_whiteboard_type=substring&keywords=&keywords_type=anywords&op_sys_details=&op_sys_details_type=substring&version_details=&version_details_type=substring&cmdtype=doit&namedcmd=new%2Funco+crashers&newqueryname=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&form_name=query

I hope these contributions are enough to be a member of this great community and make GNOME better and better.

I'm also planning to begin to contribe to the core of GNOME (hacking etc.) and helping out with the
ruby-gnome2 project (which should be part of gnome soon).

[Application received at Sun Mar 7 13:16:11 2004 (Eastern time)]