New people in the membership committee

Hi all!

So we've come to a decision concerning the new members of the committee.
Sadly, we could not accept all of you because we don't think having so
many people in the committee is a good thing. So Gaël, Gregory and
Sayamindu have been chosen to join the committee.

Frank, Alex, Xavier and Foy: we hope you'll still want to join the
committee in a few months (probably August), when the "old members" will
leave. This will be a good time for some of you to join the committee
and we'll be glad to welcome you!

Thanks all for volunteering!

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.