Re: New members in the membership committee

Le mardi 02 mars 2004, a 17:04, Tim Ney a ecrit :
On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 16:42, Vincent Untz wrote:

As Ghee suggested it, having people
from different geographical location might be good (for culture and
timezone).

What a good approach.  Thanks for all the work the membership committee
has done - it isn't always in the limelight, except maybe once a year
around election time.  Speaking of geography, any idea when the new
membership management platform will be up and running?

I've no idea of the status, but Eric is the one working on the platform,
so he might have a good idea.
Both Eric and I would like to see the new platform up before we leave.

This will be another topic of our committee meeting.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.