Application received from Bryan Clark (bclark AT redhat.com)

Name: Bryan Clark
E-mail: bclark AT redhat.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): clarkbw
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): clarkbw

Detailed description:
Coordinated and documented the experience of running the 2.6 UI-Review for GNOME.  I'm coordinating the next
UI-Review for the 2.8 release as well.  I make several contributions to the gnome-blog package as well as
recommendations to many other modules like Epiphany, Evolution and nautilus as one of 3 members of the GNOME
Usability team.

Contacts:
Marco (marco gnome org) (Epiphany Maint)
Jody (jody gnome org) (Gnumeric/g-c-c Maint)
Seth (seth gnome org) (Usability Project Lead)
Havoc (hp redhat com) (Metacity Maint, F.D.O)

I'd like to have a place where I can work outside of my job solely on GNOME.  I don't have another valid
email address from where I can actively participate in the community like before without the corporate
domain.  For projects like the UI-Review and individual reviews of projects that aren't inline with my duties
at work I'd like an agnostic address to use during this time.  I think I've been a contributing member of the
community for a while now and will continue to be one for sometime to come.

Thanks.

[Application received at Thu Jun 10 1:01:44 2004 (Eastern time)]