Re: Application received from Frank Rehberger (Frank.Rehberger AT web.de)

Hi Eric,

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 14:51, Eric Baudais wrote:
What's going on is the applications which were submitted during the
elections weren't processed until after the elections.  Then we had
Christmas and New Years holidays.  I just got back from holidays and
that's why the slight delay in processing.  We hope to get caught up
in January.

        Great :-) thanks; just concerned that this had got dropped somewhere;
the wheels are in motion then.

        Thanks,

                Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot