Application received from Sami Pietila (sami.pietila AT utu.fi)

Name: Sami Pietila
E-mail: sami.pietila AT utu.fi
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): sampie

Detailed description:
I have been working on gcalctool enhancements which will be included to the next major release of gcalctool.

Contacts:
Gcalctool's author is Rich Burridge (Rich Burridge Sun COM). I have worked with him to bring enhancements to
gcalctool.

I have GNOME CVS account and email address (sampie cvs gnome org) for it. Gcalctool's author requested me to
add my name and email to AUTHORS -file. I would like to use/have gnome email address (other than cvs account
email).

If I have understood correctly I must have membership  to have gnome email address (for example: sami pietila
gnome org or sampie gnome org).

[Application received at Mon Feb 2 17:14:56 2004 (Eastern time)]