Application received from Caleb Moore (c.moore AT student.unsw.edu.au)

Name: Caleb Moore
E-mail: c.moore AT student.unsw.edu.au
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): donscarletti
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): cmoore

Detailed description:
Well, mainly I'm one of the two current active developers of librsvg, I wrote the filter subsystem, I wrote
the masking subsystems, I implemented patterns and I also restructured much of the internals. I fix quite a
few bugs quite regually and I believe I have been one of the most important contributers to the project. Dom
and I managed to take librsvg from a half-finished buggy relic of easel into a pretty powerful piece of
software in a relitively short period of time. I am fairly proud of that.

The first project I was involved in was sodipodi flags, I am proud to have done many of the flags that were
passed over by other artists because of their complexity. I realise that gnome resolved not to use these
flags for political reasons, but it was still developed at least partially under the gnome umbrella.

I have also hacked up a few SVG icons for gnome-themes-extra at the request of christian schaller.

Contacts:
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller (christian fluendo com)(coordinator of many svg art projects and seemingly
a big fan of librsvg)

Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz yahoo com)(current maintainer of librsvg)

Oh, and the librsvg changelog of cause, it's got my name in it frequently from 2003-11-24 onwards (although
to be honest I don't fill it in as much as Dom would like me to)

I'm just a pretty cool guy I guess :)

[Application received at Wed Aug 25 10:21:46 2004 (Eastern time)]