Application received from Robert Love (rml AT tech9.net)

Name: Robert Love
E-mail: rml AT tech9.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): rml
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): rml

Detailed description:
- Wrote and maintain GNOME Volume Manager.
- Contributor to HAL.
- Initiated Project Utopia, a scheme of grand proportions to bring hardware integration in GNOME to the next
level.
- Kernel hacker with a desktop clue.
- Mad love.
- Ximian Monkey.
- I am so close to forking gaim into an awesome GNOME project it is not funny.
- Patches to libgtop, gnome-blog, gaim, etc.

Contacts:
Nat Friedman <nat nat org> - can vouch for my charming demeanor.
Jeff Waugh <jdub gnome org> - can vouch for my ability to see through walls.
Joe Shaw <joe joeshaw org> - I saved his life, once.
Andrew Morton <akpm osdl org> - can vouch that I know a thing or two about the "kernel".

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

[Application received at Thu Aug 19 13:10:02 2004 (Eastern time)]