Re: Fwd: Minutes : Mar 22 04

Quoting Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>:

Clarification of Membership
    How inclusive does the foundation want to be.  Is it sufficient to just use
    gnome libraries somehow ?  To date we've required some level of
    contribution, from reporting a bug through to documenting or coding.
    'Any activity, such as advocacy or submitting bug reports, must
    substantially exceed the level of contribution expected of an ordinary
    user or fan of the project to qualify an individual for membership in
    the Foundation.'
    The consensus is that these guidelines are sufficient.  Just working on an
    application is _not_ sufficient.  There needs to be some engagement with
    the community
    - filing a few bug reports
    - Community considers the application for inclusion somewhere in gnome
      (eg fifth toe)

Great!

We can now process Toni Willberg's application. Toni has filed some bugs
and even made some patches, IIRC. Moreover, Silky looks like a good
candidate to 5th toe. I'm ok to accept him.

What do you think ?

OK !

Gael