Candidacy: Michael Meeks ...

I thought I'd send this nice and early to avoid forgetting:

Name: Michael Meeks
E-mail: michael ximian com
Affiliation: Novell Inc.
Blurb:
        On the board I would push for closer integration with other
parts of the Free software desktop, particularly OpenOffice.org. I'm
also concerned that Gnome stays a meritocracy and yet has a coherent
strategy for companies to invest in. I'm interested in the board and
it's organs promulgating only non-invasive decisions.

        Of course - my real reasons are more related to wanting to pay less for
the pure joy of contributing to endless confused ramblings on the phone
[ or something ;-].

        Vote early, vote often, vote for me ! ;->

        Regards,

                Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot