Application received from Laurent Sansonetti (laurent datarescue be)

Name: Laurent Sansonetti
E-mail: laurent datarescue be
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): lrz
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): lrz

Detailed description:
GNOME-DB:
 - various contribution (bug fixes, introduced new code, ...), see the ChangeLog for more information
 - improved the PostgreSQL provider to support updatable data models
 - worked on the libgda documentation; API reference  (added missing entries + fixed existing ones) and
manual (fixed typos and improved existing information)

Ruby bindings [1]:
 - maintain official Ruby bindings for GStreamer and GNOME-DB (including documentation; API reference +
tutorials)
 - maintain website, tutorials and tips
 - French translation of Ruby-GNOME2

[1]: http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp

Contacts:
Rodrigo Moya (rodrigo gnome-db org) (GNOME-DB chief maintainer).
Masao Mutoh (mutoh highway ne jp) (Ruby-GNOME2 chief maintainer).

Despite the fast that I'm a very young GNOME developer (my CVS access has only a single month), I'm a GNOME
advocate since 5 years.

[Application received at Tue Oct 28 13:56:02 2003 (Eastern time)]