Application received from Tino Meinen (a t meinen chello nl)

Name: Tino Meinen
E-mail: a t meinen chello nl
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): tino
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): tino

Detailed description:
I currently maintain the translation to Dutch of a large list of the gnome modules. See the following website
for my contribution:
http://gnome-nl.sourceforge.net/status.php?gnomeversion=gnome-2.6

I also have been active in gnumeric, bughunting, generating ideas (like remove the .gmo files, shaving off
about 20% of the tarballsize) and in one case, providing a patch! (my very first patch!).

Contacts:
Vincent van Adrighem <V vanAdrighem dirck mine nu>
(he is the dutch translation coordinator)
perhaps Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
as the maintainer of gnumeric.

[Application received at Fri Oct 24 10:59:58 2003 (Eastern time)]