Application received from Gustavo Giráldez (gustavo giraldez gmx net)

Name: Gustavo Giráldez
E-mail: gustavo giraldez gmx net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): gustavo
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): gustavo

Gdl, gnome-build and Scaffold

Detailed description:
I'm currently one of the maintainers of GtkSourceView, and I wrote the highlighting code.

I'm also maintainer for Gdl and gnome-build, which are tight dependencies for Scaffold.  I wrote the docking
widget (GdlDock) and most of the code in the autoconf/automake backend in gnome-build.  Several contributions
to gnome-build and Scaffold, just nothing specific.

Contacts:
Dave Camp (dave ximian com) (former Gdl maintainer among other things ;-)

JP Rosevear (jpr ximian com) (former gnome-build and Scaffold aka anjuta2 maintainer)

Jeroen Zwartepoorte (jeroen xs4all nl) (former GtkSourceView maintainer and Scaffold and gnome-build
co-maintainer)

Paolo Maggi (paolo maggi polito it) (GtkSourceView maintainer, gedit maintainer)

Changelogs of all mentioned packages.

I've also provided some small patches here and there (mostly core modules), though I don't know if those
should be considered non-trivial.

[Application received at Thu Oct 23 18:42:42 2003 (Eastern time)]