[RENEWAL] Application received from Christian Meyer (chrisime gnome org)

Name: Christian Meyer
E-mail: chrisime gnome org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): chrisime
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): chrisime

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

bugfixes for GNOME packages, co-maintainer of gDesklets

Detailed description:
Since mid-2000 I'm trying to focus the activities of the German GNOME people. Currently, we're on the track
to build a foundation-like association in German, called "GNOME Deutschland e.V.".
I've been translating various GNOME programs into English for about 2.5 years. In January 2003, I was one of
the initators of the GNOPPIX project. At the moment, I'm working (together with Martin Grimme and Jesse
Andrews) on gDesklets.

Contacts:
Christian Neumair (chris gnome-de org) (German translations), Matthias Warkus (mawarkus gnome org) (German
translations), Martin Baulig (martin gnome org) (MONO), Martin Grimme (martin pycage de) (gDesklets), Dominic
Lachowicz (Abiword),

[Application received at Thu Oct 23 16:02:19 2003 (Eastern time)]