Application received from Werner Koch (wk gnupg org)

Name: Werner Koch
E-mail: wk gnupg org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): dd9jn
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
GnuPG is used by all MUAs for OpenPGP encryption and digital signing.

Libgcrypt is my general purpose crypto libary; the GNUTLS libray uses it which is the only GPL compatible
TLS/SSL implementation.  Nagged Nikos to get going with GNUTLS.

GPGME is a middleware library to provide a crypto abstraction, used for example by Seahorse and Balsa.

Many years back I wrote a very little piece for the GTK+ tutorial.

Contacts:
Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> (KDE basher;-)

Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo <jsogo debian org> (Seahorse author)

Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com> (Evo)

[Application received at Thu Oct 23 3:15:48 2003 (Eastern time)]