[RENEWAL] Application received from Martin Sevior (msevior physics unimelb edu au)

Name: Martin Sevior
E-mail: msevior physics unimelb edu au
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): msevior,martin
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I have contributed around 200,000 lines of code to AbiWord over the past 3 years including many core
features, Tables, footnotes,endnotes, and bugfixes. It's really too big to list here.

I made presentation at this year's GUADEC about AbiWord and at last years GNOME summit about GNOME Office.

Contacts:
Dom Lachowicz domlachowicz yahoo com
Johnathon Blanford
Jody Goldberg jody gnome org

I don't know if I need to resubmit but I think the email address I previously used with regard to the GNOME
Foundation no longer works.

Please use the new email address.

[Application received at Wed Oct 22 20:42:27 2003 (Eastern time)]