Re: Updates to the membership form

Le Dimanche 19 octobre 2003, a 11:59, Glynn Foster a ecrit :
Hey guys,

I noticed that some people were having difficulty with their
applications, so I did a bit of hacking [completely untested though] to
add them to the cc on the mail. Patch included, which you may want to
commit [or at least, test ;)].

Hi Glynn,

I guess I was quicker than you:

2003-10-16  Vincent Untz  <vincent vuntz net>

         * membership-form.php: Cc the application to the applicant so
           he have a confirmation of his application

(Obviously, I need to fix my english: s/have/has/)

;-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.