[RENEWAL] Application received from Richard Kinder (r_kinder yahoo com)

Name: Richard Kinder
E-mail: r_kinder yahoo com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
My main contributions in the recent past have revolved around build problems (using jhbuild) - my initial aim
was to install Gnome 2.3 on a 4-way RH 7.3 intel machine, which seemed to expose a lot of problems. I have
also done some work on reviewing code from various modules.

The bugs I reported and were fixed (from Jan 2002 to present) - some with patches contributed by me :)

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&resolution=FIXED&email1=&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&email2=r_kinder%40yahoo.com&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&changedin=&chfield=%5BBug+creation%5D&chfieldfrom=20020101&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&short_desc=&short_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&bug_file_loc=&bug_file_loc_type=substring&status_whiteboard=&status_whiteboard_type=substring&keywords=&keywords_type=anywords&op_sys_details=&op_sys_details_type=substring&version_details=&version_details_type=substring&cmdtype=doit&namedcmd=All+bugs+I+submitted&newqueryname=&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&form_name=query

I would have liked to contribute much more towards the 2.4 release, but work is taking 100% of my time at the
moment.

When time permits in the future, I will be concentrating on more of the same as in the recent past - making
sure the build keeps working (or doesn't work in the case of parallel builds), and cleaning/code reviewing
randomly selected modules.

Contacts:
Follow the bugzilla link above, and have a look at changelogs for ORBit (a few patches in there from me)

[Application received at Tue Oct 14 23:04:36 2003 (Eastern time)]