Application received from Chee Bin HOH (cbhoh mimos my)

Name: Chee Bin HOH
E-mail: cbhoh mimos my
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): cbhoh
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Documentation -

0) Wrote online manual for modemlights applet.
1) Wrote online manual for multiload applet (system
   monitor).
2) Wrote online manual for GNOME PDF viewer.

Contacts:
0)Shaun McCance
  - shaunm gnome org
  - GDP Fearless Leader.

1)John Fleck
  - jfleck inkstain net
  - former GPD Fearless Leader.
  - gnome-applets documentation maintainer.

2)Remi Cohen-Scali
  - Remi Cohen-Scali com
  - Gpdf documentation maintainer.

Please Refer to doctable in
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html

which I was listed as a writer for both modemlights and multiload applets.

ChangeLog (2003-08-09 16:30) for multiload applet:
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gnome-applets%2Fmultiload/ChangeLog&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

ChangeLog (2003-08-08 22:15) for modemlights applet:
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gnome-applets%2Fmodemlights/ChangeLog&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

ChangeLog (2003-10-03 05:51) for Gpdf:
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=gpdf/ChangeLog&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

I love GNOME and have been a user of GNOME since 2001.

Becoming a foundation member will definitely be a great reward to me for the efforts I put on GNOME.

Right now I am working in a company which develop proprietory software (which I know it is bad) based on
GNOME and GTK+ framework.

[Application received at Mon Oct 6 1:55:15 2003 (Eastern time)]