Re: Did yuo get my membership application form?

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 03:00:04PM +0200, Anne Østergård wrote:
Hello membership- committee

Did yuo get my membership application form?

It was submitted a few weeks ago.

Tim Ney mentioned a number of persons willing to recommend me;))

Anne-

Thank you for your interest in the GNOME foundation.  We have received your
application for membership.  Right now is a busy time of the year for us.
We will process your application as soon as possible.  However we can guarentee
your application will be processed before the next elections for the
foundation's board of directors.

Thank you for your patience,
Eric Baudais
GNOME Foundation Membership and Elections Commitee