Re: Sending a reminder for the votes

Le vendredi 28 novembre 2003, a 13:09, Andy Tai a ecrit :
Sure.  Do we have a date if delayed beyond Dec 5?

I think changing from Dec 5 to Dec 8 is ok: the members who did not
received their ballot will have one week to vote since I'll send them
their new ballots tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thus prelimiary results will be pushed back to Dec 11 or something like
that too. But we won't delay the other dates (challenge date, e.g.).

Thanks

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.