Sending the ballots

Hi all

I've been quite busy lately, so I could not write the elections doc as I
wanted to do. I'm really sorry. And we have to send the ballots today.

I'll update the voters list on foundation.gnome.org soon. After that,
I'll tweak a bit the voting scripts. Then close the vote gnome org
archives and send the ballots. And finally announce that the ballots
were sent.

I can do all of this, but I'll be happy to get some help :-)
I'll be on IRC in #gnome-hackers so just ping me there if you have some
time (I might be away for lunch, though).

Btw, you can review the ballot template at
http://vuntz.net/tmp/ballot.txt

Thanks

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.