Re: Candidacy - Leslie Proctor

Leslie-

Please provide any companies you are currently affiliated with.  A
definition of our affiliation can be viewed at
http://foundation.gnome.org/about/charter/ under section III
subsection Board of Directors.

Thanks,
Eric Baudais

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 06:10:43AM -0800, Leslie Proctor wrote:
I've been working with GNOME since the very beginning
- I did the media relations around the launch of
GNOME.

Having a marketing dweeb on the board has some
advantages -  I look at things
through different eyes.  If I were a member of the
board, I could spot potential marketing opportunities
early and more often.  I wouldn't have to play catch
up as often as I do and
could take full advantage of our accomplishments to
make some noise for ourselves.

I can also be useful in fund raising - I have a great
deal of experience in this arena as well.

Most importantly - I'm a good team player, am very
diplomatic and I communicate well.

--
They give you illusion that has the appearance of truth.  I give you
truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion.