Re: Questions for the candidates

The Mono stuff probably has nothing to do with the
board.  If we brought Mono in, we will have the
debates on what languages get preferable treatments in
GNOME, what the base platform should support, etc.
These  probably do not fit with the board election.
So I think it is better not to take the questions
regarding Mono.

Andy

--- Telsa Gwynne <hobbit aloss ukuu org uk> wrote:
On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 06:01:26PM +0100 or