Re: Election reminders

Le Mardi 04 novembre 2003, a 14:57, Glynn Foster a ecrit :
Hey guys,

Any chance you could post a reminder for the deadline of the candidacy
statements. Seems we only have 2 people, which isn't wonderful, and the
deadline is Friday! EEEk! ;)

Last year, I was told that having nearly no candidates until the last
day was something normal :-)

My plan was to send a reminder tomorrow, but if someone from the
committee wants to send one today, this might be a good thing.

I'm interested in knowing who can handle some of these tasks (I
certainly can for most of all, but maybe someone has a lot of free
time...):
        * on Monday, look at all the candidacies and announce the valid
          ones (and why the non-valid ones are not valid). This involves
          modifying the foundation-web module, sending a mail on
          foundation-announce, and talking with the candidates if there
          is some missing information in their candidacies
        * see with Telsa the questions that will be chosen during the
          week-end and send them to the candidates on Monday
        * process the remaining applications (I didn't have time to look
          at this, so maybe you already handled everything ?)
        * preparing and sending the ballots (I can explain how to do
          this, or maybe I'll have written the "How to organize votes"
          before)
        * counting the votes (I can explain too)
        * maybe some other useful thing I've forgotten...

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.