Application received from Scott Sibley (starlon lyrical net)

Name: Scott Sibley
E-mail: starlon lyrical net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): starlon
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I began working on the Fifth Toe website in mid December of 2003, and I took up responsibility for design and
implementation shortly after in preperation for the opening of the site. Since then I have worked to keep the
website functional and easy to use.

Contacts:
Will Lashell (will lashell net) and Bastien Nocera (hadess hadess net) are coordinators for Fifth Toe and its
releases.

[Application received at Sat Nov 1 11:49:13 2003 (Eastern time)]