Re: Charter on the foundation website

<quote who="Eric Baudais">

Looking at http://foundation.gnome.org/about/charter/, I can read: "The
current maintainer of this document is Bart Decrem, bart eazel com "

This should be reference someone else. The question is "who?". I was
thinking putting the membership-committee address, or maybe the board
address. What do you think?

I would be fine with putting the membership committee address unless the
board wants to appoint someone else to maintain the document.

I think this is very much a Board responsibility.

- Jeff

    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris