Re: Counting the votes

Le jeudi 11 décembre 2003, a 11:00, Vincent Untz a ecrit :
Andy, Eric: please contact me on IRC (#membership) when you're available
so you can count the votes too. And if we all have the same results,
then it'll be ok. We'll just need to update the foundation web site and
send a mail.

Let me know by mail when you've checked the results. Everything is ready
for the announce since a few hours (I've written a mail, updated the
website in my local tree, etc.), so I'm just waiting for a confirmation
that the results I got are ok.

Thanks

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.