Re: New ballot

Le dimanche 30 novembre 2003, a 13:29, Vincent Untz a ecrit :
We have solved the technical problems. I'm sending this mails to avoid
some spam filter problems: I'll send the new ballots tomorrow, so if
there is a chance that your spam filter was the cause of the loss of
your ballot, maybe it'll be safer to turn it off.

I've just sent the new ballots. If you still haven't received a ballot,
please mail me or try to find me on IRC (vuntz).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.