Application received from Dafydd Harries (daf parnassus ath cx)

Name: Dafydd Harries
E-mail: daf parnassus ath cx
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): daf
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): daf

Detailed description:
Most of my contributions to GNOME consist of work translating it to Welsh. I estimate that I have contributed
several thousand translations, and have checked and committed several thousand more from others. I have
recently become the coordinator for the Welsh translation of GNOME.

I have been fairly active testing the 2.3 series, and submitting bug reports and sometimes patches. Notably,
I have been submitting patches to improve poor user-visible strings, to aid both users and translators. I
have also dabbled in bug triaging.

Contacts:
Telsa Gwynne (hobbit aloss ukuu org uk): "docs, bugs, some list-admin and bugzilla-admin, release-team for
Gnome 2.0, board member for a year".

Christian Rose (methos gnome org): GTP coordinator.

Bugzilla activity:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?email1=daf%40parnassus.ath.cx&emailtype1=substring&emailreporter1=1&emaillongdesc1=1&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&Now

[Application received at Fri Aug 29 8:47:00 2003 (Eastern time)]