Application received from Polkan Garcia (pagarcia slcolombia org)

Name: Polkan Garcia
E-mail: pagarcia slcolombia org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): ChanGux
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
Evaluating in the present time anyone packages for index into stable Debian tree known as Woody, in the
specific area of interconectivity.

Contacts:
www.slcolombia.org

I am the administrator of a project of the Colombian government who consists of installing linex in the
writing-desks of the publics employees. I have developed certain aplications to facilitate the access to the
corporative services of the Intranet with gtk, integrate this then to the surroundings gnome 2.

[Application received at Mon Aug 4 15:46:56 2003 (Eastern time)]