Application received from Paul Duffy (dubhthach frink nuigalway ie)

Name: Paul Duffy
E-mail: dubhthach frink nuigalway ie
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): dubhthach

back into shape after there being no work done on it in over 2 years.

Detailed description:
Completed Irish translation on some of the following modules.
* nautilus-media
* eel
* libwnck
* gnome-icon-theme
* bonobo-config
* gnome-mag

as well as done partial translation on numerous other modules in the gnome cvs. Currently i've gotten the
Irish translation for desktop group of modules to 11.60% completed and the developer-libs to 10.24% complete.
In some of the translted po files i have my name down in irish, for reference this is Pól Ó Dubhthaigh

Contacts:
Christian Rose (menthos gnome org)

Any modules that i have done translating work on would have myself referenced in their Changelog's. Such
modules include the ones i've mention above and other's listed at the following address.
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/ga/index.html

[Application received at Thu Apr 10 6:14:02 2003 (Eastern time)]