[RENEWAL] Application received from Timothy Ney (ten gnome org)

Name: Timothy Ney
E-mail: ten gnome org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Since organizing the promotion for the release of
GNOME 1.0 in 1999, I've continued my administrative, marketing and fundraising work in support of GNOME and
the GNOME Foundation.  In August of 2001, I joined the foundation as Executive Director.

Contacts:
Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> and Nat
Friedman <nat ximian com> as Co-chairs and Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> as President of GNOME
Foundation are familiar with my contributions to
the GNOME Project over the last four years.

[Application received at Tue Sep 24 16:07:54 2002 (Eastern time)]