Re: Foundation membership for : Adrian Vance Custer

Le Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:28:17 -0400, Jody Goldberg a ecrit :

I just noticed that Adrian's application was rejected and would like
to see if that decision could be re-evaluated.  Adrian has been
active in QAing gnumeric for a long time, and did a significant
amount of work late last year to help produce a manual for our 1.0
release.

Jody,

Thanks for stepping in to give your advice. We really appreciate this.

At your demand, we will re-evaluate Adrian's application. Can someone of
the committee add an entry to application_status.txt ? I still can't use
my cvs account...

However, due to the recent events, I think we will freeze the
applications processing for some time. During this freeze, we will work
with the board to establish a better membership policy.

Thanks again,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas presses.