Application received from Silvia Zhao (silvia zhao sun com)

Name: Silvia Zhao
E-mail: silvia zhao sun com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

2.Evaluated Gnome Desktop applications.

Detailed description:
I am a member of browser accessibility team in China. Here, I participated the job of integrating Gnome
desktop with the browser Mozilla, which is very important for GNOME.

Additionally, I did some evaluation of Red Hat and Ximian Desktop. Since SUN is planning to release our own
Linux--Mad Hatter, my recent task is to evaluate the applications of GNOME.

Contacts:
Reference:
Bill Haneman  bill haneman sun com
Bill is my colleague in browser accessibility team. He is familiar with our integration job.

[Application received at Thu Oct 31 5:15:21 2002 (Eastern time)]