Application received from Bolian Yin (bolian yin sun com)

Name: Bolian Yin
E-mail: bolian yin sun com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): bolian
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I work on Mozilla Accessibility on Gnome desktop.
I am the author of MAI (Mozilla Atk Implementation), with which (and other's work in the same team with me)
Mozilla is now accessible in gnome2 desktop.

Contacts:
Bill Haneman, bill haneman sun com, He introduce me to gnome accessibility and the atk interface, and help a
lot in design.

Peter Korn,  peter korn sun com, He introduce me general knowledge of Accessibility.

About me, my work and the mozilla accessibility team:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/ui/accessibility/unix/index.html
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/ui/accessibility/unix/introduction.html

[Application received at Thu Oct 31 5:07:13 2002 (Eastern time)]