Application received from Charlie Dong (Charlie Dong Sun COM)

Name: Charlie Dong
E-mail: Charlie Dong Sun COM
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

linux pc.)

Detailed description:
I am a member of CDE of Sun. We are planning to use Gnome as the default Desktop of some Sun Products.

Contacts:
none

I am interest in gnome pilot and gnome card, Ximain, and other application based on Gnome, I would like to
help to fix some bugs for these applications

[Application received at Wed Oct 30 21:43:13 2002 (Eastern time)]